Thursday, November 20, 2008

Readability

I'm in the middle of some complicated writing, which is taking up some of my blogging time and a lot of my blogging brain. That being said, I encountered this widget and wanted to share.

blog readability test

Movie Reviews



Apparently I write at a high level of difficulty, although it is possible that run on sentences have confused the analyzer. It's not clear how it works.

Still, I should try to avoid that. If I remember correctl, the ideal for readability is supposed to be something like a fourth or fifth grade reading level. I'll try to simplify my language a bit.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Hi Matt thanks for expressing interest in The Year of Readers. All you have to do is sign up via the Mr Linky at the blog http://yearofreaders.blogspot.com . Leave a comment with your e-mail address and chosen charity and I'll send you your sponsorship form straightaway so you can get started fundraising.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Jodie